Application Support page
Why do I need to download an ODBC Driver for dBase ?
want to use the BPR Xplorer facility that provides an interface to RCS's
Selector product, and you have checked that you do not have the Microsoft dBase
Driver installed, then you must download and install the appropriate driver.
(If you have Office 97 or later installed on your PC, then the appropriate
driver will already be available on your system)
How do I download an ODBC Driver for dBase ?
- Click ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/softlib/mslfiles/wx1350.exe
and copy this file (approx. 4mb)
to your system. You can place this file anywhere on the target PC.
- Double click on wx1350.exe via Windows Explorer. This will cause 2
files to be extracted via a DOS window. You may have to close this window
at the completion of the extract. The extracted files are dataacc.exe, and
- Double click on dataacc.exe via Windows Explorer (it is in the same
folder where you stored wx1350.exe). This will cause the installation of
the drivers to commence.
- Respond 'YES" to "Install Microsoft
Data Access Pack?"
- Follow the instructions until the "Complete/Custom
Install" screen appears. Check both boxes (Data Access Driver, Sql Server Driver)
- Follow the instructions until "Complete
/Custom Install" appears
now completed the required Installation of your Microsoft dBase Driver